Friday, June 15, 2012

Thank You!

We had a terrific Field Day today. The weather was absolutely perfect for our day outside. The children and I had so much fun participating in the many different activities throughout the day. As you could tell when your child arrived home, we had a lot of fun getting wet during our last station...water relay races! The children should definitely sleep well tonight! :)

I wanted to take a moment to thank you all for your support during the school year, for helping with our many celebrations and activities, and for the generous gift I received today from the class. I am very proud of your children and will truly miss them next year as they move on to first grade. I hope you all have a fantastic summer! Read, write, play, and stay safe.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Eileen Browne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment